From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 23:56:25 -0400
Please say prayers for my 8 year old Fro (an adoption made possible by
Mary McCarty-Houser) who has insulimonia(not sure on the spelling).  The
doc has her on pred as of tonight...right now I am too tired to go into
details as my dad is also hospitalized again not to mention other
assorted bits and pieces of crap that make up my life story...sorry to
sound so cynical but its just how I feel right now......my prayers are
with all of you and your fuzzies.  I know the chances here and the odds
but I want her to be at peace and right now she is eating and drinking
but she seems very tired.

Thanks in advance to all of you....
Dooks and love Marla and the Woolrich gang...
missing Scamper, Bandit, and Natalie at the Bridge