From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:08:45 EST
I wanted to send out a special thank you to the readers who have written
me and who have commented on the FML about the article I wrote for
Ferrets magazine about Randy Belair, as well as about BIG.  I really
don't deserve the praise, however.  Many of the topics that I've written
for Ferrets magazine over the recent years have been requested by you ...
the readers.  And many of the ideas come from the brain storms of the
wonderful editor of the magazine, Marylou Zarbock.  She has worked long
hours over many years to transform a very good pet magazine to a
brilliant piece of work that remains on the cutting edge of information
about these beautiful, little animals.  So full credit goes to you ...
and to Ferrets magazine.

I am just a messenger.  I feel like I am the luckiest person alive to
have been given the privilege of giving such deserving people a little
recognition in such a wonderful magazine.  I get to meet these
individuals and then bring their stories to you so that you see a more
intimate side of them and what they have brought to the ferret community.
These wonderful people have not just participated in a phenomenal act,
but they truly have phenomenal hearts.  They make me look good when I
write about them!  It'd be pretty hard to futz up under the
circumstances.  So really, all praise goes to them.  :)

Thank you so much for reading my column.  I hope that you have been able
to see these people through my eyes and from a fresh perspective.  It was
a great challenge to write about someone as awesome as Randy Belair and
what she has achieved in a column sized space.  All of the articles have
been challenges in that regard.  And I hope I've done them a little
justice.

Enjoy and keep watching.  We have many unique people amongst us who have
contributed a great deal to the welfare of these animals ... and to us.

Wolfy

http://www.wolfysluv.com
Sean and Rocky Slide show
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7222047&uid=3512225