From:
Mark Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 13:19:54 PST
I just setup my homepage at http://incolor.inetnebr.com/mschafer/

On my homepage is listings of various ways to chat with fellow ferret owners
on the Internet.  PowWow, IRC channels and WebChat sites.  If anyone wants
their IRC chat channel or webchat site listed e-mail me the details and I
will add them to my site.

PowWow users please note:
I am going to be trying to host a ferret conference on PowWow maybe once a
month or more often if enough people are interested.  If you are interested
please e-mail me.

Take care,
Mark
and his crazy threesome