From:
Amy and Jim Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:12:07 -0400
Hi Sandee.  Wednesday you met a beautiful brown sable named Buster.  I
have not heard you talk about showers at the Rainbow Bridge, however his
favorite place was the shower -- can you please show him to one?  He also
does not know anyone there at this point.  I think his siblings and parents
may be there, can you get them together so he will not be lonely?

Can you give him a message for me?  Tell him that I miss him terribly, so
do his furry friends.  I think about him constantly and still talk to him,
I pray that he can hear me.  He was ill for a long time, I also pray that
he understands that I tried everything I could to save him, but couldn't
put him through any more pain.  I enjoyed our time together, as short as it
was.  I enjoyed hand feeding him and being close to him for his last few
days -- it was very special.  His favorite toys are in the hideyhole where
he left them.  I can still see him here.  I miss his wonderful face and
affectionate personality.  He leaves behind many people and furkids who
love him dearly and mourn his passing.  Til we meet again, I love you
Buster Brown, you are not alone, you took a big part of my heart with you.
You will be in my heart and thoughts forever.

Thanks Sandee, please take care of my Buster he was just soooo special.

Amy Robbin
Critter, Rascal, SusieQ and Moose
We all miss you dearly