From:
Kim Hillegas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2011 10:15:28 -0500
Hi Jay,

Can't imagine living in a place where choices are limited. Happy to see
you have a helpful vet! I have one kibble cruncher in my crew of 10. He
refuses to try natural (even though one of his cage mates keeps putting
pieces of raw on top of his kibble) and I'm not about to force the
issue with him. So he gets a mixture of Wellness CORE - a grain free
mostly fish (salmon & herring) proteins; EVO small Red Bites Dog
(bovine & lamb proteins); and EVO cat (poultry proteins). He DID take
some "weaning" onto these new flavors from the unmentionable stuff he
USED to be fed. But the new grain free foods with "real" meat proteins
has made a world of difference in his weight, activity levels and his
coat!

Be forewarned though, the increase of fish proteins WILL increase the
ferret's body odor as well as odor in the litter box!

In short - YES! Feel at ease to add EVO fish based kibble to your
Ferret's mix - I just wouldn't recommend it as the ONLY kibble to feed.

Good luck on your quest regarding Vaccines and implants! Call customs
before you try to transport ANY kind of drug! Get your paperwok in
order and even a prescription from the vet may help!

Cheers,
Kim

-- Sent from my Palm Pre