From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 02:10:36 -0600
Thanks to all who gave ideas for keeping ferrets on the sly.  I like the
"put a box over the cage solution".  Does anyone out there have a reasonably
effective way for keeping the ferret quiet?  Wearing her out doesn't work,
as Wumpus seems to have trans-finite energy reserves (ie I get tired long
before she does) and she seems to have adopted my sleeping schedual, that is
"a lot of hours at erratic times".

And does anyone know the anser to the colorblindness question I asked
earlier?

Happy Thanksgiving,
Bear
Wumpus ("I just _know_ there's something GREAT at the center of this couch!)