From:
Violetta Noor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 13:52:31 -0500
Two weeks ago I lost my ferret and it was discovered by the mailman running
about in the neighbourhood - its been still missing and have tried all sorts
of ways to get him back but have been unsuccessful.  I gave out fliers with
his description and picture, set up a box with his toys and food where he
was last seen by some residents but no luck.  Nobody seems to be able to
catch him either because he runs away.  What can I possibly do to get him
back besides what I have tried?

Suggestions are very welcome ....thanks!

                      Violetta