Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:14:00 +0000
Good going Marlene Blackburn. Sometimes I take in some of the older fur
babies from the shelter in this area. This is exactly how we vaccinate
up here. The younger ones only get vaccinated every couple of years and
the older ferrets don't get vaccinated at all. To much stress on their
older bodies. And all of them have come directly from the shelter.

I have 12 of my own, ferret sit when needed and as said before...
sometimes take in older fur babies. So there is always a full
house here.

Donna C. in NJ