From:
Erica Me <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:22:25 -0400
Long time reader never posted before

I volunteer at a shelter every weekend, all my kids are rescues

Dear bridge greeters
Please keep a look out for a shelter ferret named Tony Marcus.

We had him a short time and I only met him once but he was a very
special fur kid with no doubt. He touched all he met with a special
thankfulness for what he received. I am personally blessed to have
known him even for just a bit.

I'm sure my kids and the other shelter kids will meet him with open
paws at the bridge!!

Also a special thanks to ALL the shelter folks who go out of their way,
even when over their limits time wise and financially to help all the
fur kids in need. You are appreciated by the fur kids you help and us
(the ferret lovers)

Fast wings to you Tony Marcus and please take kisses to my kids and the
shelter kids waiting for us.

love and snuggles
E and the second hand hoodlums!!