From:
Cam & Trijntje <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:45:54 -0400
Hello there.

Just dropping a wee note to comment on the euthanasia cruelty post.  I
won't go into details because this is an area that bothers me a lot.  When
one of our fuzzies needs to be put down, the vet already knows that we
want them put to sleep first and we are there to see that it happens that
way.  Mind you, we watch not because we distrust our vet, she is a really
good vet, we are there so the fuzzy dies with his/her family and not on
their own, with strangers.

Trijntje, Cam, Shanook, Bailey, Bear, and Weasel.