From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:19:10 -0400
HI Friends,

This morning started out on a somber note-- yes it is raining... rainig
ferret tears. Our deal LizBeth who has been on the down side, quietly
slipped away from her earthly bounds. Uncle Greg fed her- her morning
soup and had to leave to see the Drs. for hisself, as he placed LizBeth
back into her house before leaving she gave him a LizBeth nip as only
LizBeth could do. When Uncle Greg returned home a few minutes ago, she
had left on her own terms. It is certainly why all the ferret tears are
raining down. LizBeth was barely 3 years old. I hope she is finding all
the other kids, Austin, Bear, Ewok, Biscuit, Gravy, Disney, etc that
have arrived before her, I am sure they will keep her company.

Uncle Greg , Mom Marilyn and the folks gathered yesterday to update on
all the ferrets progress in the hospice network. Uncle Maurice was away
working for Uncle Sam on the west coast. Momma sent some new bedding
stuffs over for LizBeth and friends yesterday along with a supply of
suppliments.

I am due for another lupron shot next week, a Thank you to Dr. Karen
for helping me keep looking my beautiful best!

There is only one day remaining to help us earn a grant through 'Rally
for Rehab" the Razoo fundraiser to benefit Ferret Wise... if you
haven't see it yet please check it out at:Razoo forwards ALL donated
funds to Ferret Wise through this secure site. Please check it out at:

http://www.razoo.com/widgets/d86f13ca-ad2a-47ee-b27e-96a3e861c6c5
Whether we win a jackpot - or not ( but what a great opportunity ) -
your donation will help us and the ferrets who arrive here!

In all the hustle & bustle of the end of the month contest we have
slipped indeed from the top 20 organizations boo hoo...

and as the month ends today a new kid will be arriving at LeDoux
hospice. An emergency case this little gal named Maddie is a biter and
was left with an older lady who cannot tolerate the behavior.... so
Shelter Mom & Marilyn are going to intervene. Mom Marilyn will pick the
ferret up and put her i a smaller cage that Reilly lived in and observe
her while they decide where she will go to live. Oh gosh I don't want
to share my apartment Barn-y almost kicked me out ! Well we will see
where this little one goes. Uncle Greg is not able to take a new kid
in either ... well we will see what magic the moms can work with this
new kid.

Reminder we will be arriving at Boston Children's Museum on May 16 to
meet and greet the youngsters & their families. It should be a great
day! More to come form Ferret Wise

Your friend Blossom, spokesferret
www.ferretwise.org