Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:32:17 EST
My beootiful wife, the lovely Mz. Issy and I would like to thank every
one who submitted names in the name our baby contest. The contest ended
just in the nick of time too, I was getting used to calling him "Hey
You" Congratulations Anna, on being the winner.

Now our cute little rolly polly son will forever be know as Boots. Baby
Boots is the best baby in the world, and we love him a lot.

There were 93 names submitted. You all did real good thinking up names.
I heard Mr. Travis has a real hard time choosing. Maybe we will adopt
again in the future since we have so many good names.

Just think if all 93 submissions adopted a Black-Footed Ferret like
Tonks & Mz Issy did, the Black-Footed reintroduction program would have
a even better chance of staying alive. Yanno, Valentines Day is coming
up, and a BFF adoption would make a cool and unique gift. Please help
so we don't lose these special animals. Adopt a BFF today! For more
information, please go to http://www.prairiewildlife.org/ .

Thank you,
Super Tonks & Mz. Isabella Gucci-Jones and Baby  Boots