Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 20:33:00 -0700
It's Bella Bear. Junior Princess. As you know my old. I mean wizer
sister - Princess Pepper - is retaining. no wait.. I mean retiring.
yeah dhat's the word me lookin' for! Anywhoo. she'z gonna b lazy and
sleep a lot (like she doesn't already ---- don't tell her I said that!)
Sooo I thought it would be wonderful to do a FAREWELL CARD EXCHANGE for
her! Ferrets and people can send cards!

Even though Princess Pepper is retaining. I mean Retiring. she wouldn't
be happy if people just sent HER a card. sooo we are gonna do a FULL
card exchange. You'll get a list of names and you send cards to
everyone on your list. and the last one on your list will be Princess
Pepper..

So I bet you all thinking. well what type of card do I send out then?
Well me thought of that (ya I'm the smart one! --- oh don't tell her
that either).. the cards are going to be about NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!
It makes sense. Princess Pepper is going to send out a card to everyone
who participates with HER New Years Resolution on it too! I think it
will be a blast!

I think my brother, Hammie's, New Years resolution is going to be to
figure out how to unlock the cage so he doesn't have to be in there.
He's the escape artist mommy says.

So. u wanna do it? It'll be fun! People, ferrets, dogs, cats. any
friends are welcome to join in!

NOTE FROM THE MOMMY:

Princess Pepper has always loved being a part of the Card Exchange and
everything else she could do with Support Our Shelters. Raising money
was her biggest things (besides hiding babies). I don't know how many
times we were so close to reaching our goal in something and she just
had to try to reach it and pass it. sooo we are hoping that with this
Farewell Card Exchange we will be able to reach her goals. All money
raised will be going to SOS General Fund.

It's really easy to sign up and LOADS of fun. Everyone loves getting
cards and letters in the mail. and now your babies can get cards too
from THEIR FUZZY FRIENDS! This is a wonderful Card Exchange for
everyone. It's not just fun receiving the cards.. but sending them
too is loads of fun for everyone!

Want to enroll for the Princess Pepper Farewell Card Exchange?
Just need you to go to
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php
and sign up for the F Princess Pepper Farewell CARD EXCHANGE! Now
remember. only one sign up per household. If you want to bundle
everyones name you can (so long as it's not a lot of them!) or you
can use their "group name" (like the Tonka Toys or Spice Crew) if
you have them. Anyways.. No matter how you do it .just do it!...

There is NO COST to join the Card Exchange. However, if you want you
can include a couple dollars when you mail one to me . Actually I'm
going to have Princess Pepper Listed on the bottom of your list. The
money that is raised from this card exchange will go into the Support
Our Shelters general fund so that we can continue to help shelters.

It's SIMPLE!!!!!!! ...... It's FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's FUZZINESS!!!!!