From:
Melissa Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2008 09:52:21 -0700
I would like to thank everyone who contacted me with where to find a
vet and with the issue of adrenal ferret at our school.

When all else fails I guess I should have looked at where I had rec'd
my ferrets from in the first place. HOFA is going to help with both
issues.

I also want to say that since May I have enjoyed all of the helpful
information, the Bridge greeters are especially kind, and overall
the sense of friendship that I find when reading is very encouraging.

Although I just became a ferret mom for the first time in May, my love
for these animals has exploded. My car windows have stickers attesting
to the that fact and when I went to get my license plates for my new
car, I had to get personalized plates saying "HPY DNCE".

I will give an update on "Maynard" the adrenal ferret from the school
once we see what happens with the first implant Sunday,

Once again thank you all so much,
melissa
hoomin to: Missy, Sable, Fate, Ferris, Buehler, and Gyro