From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 20:19:13 -0700
Rocky's OFEST 2011 is this Sat and hope to see some new faces among old
friends attending. For details and directions:
http://www.rockysferrets.com/events/of/oktoberfest.html

Rocky's Raffles will close at 11a Sat Oct 22nd. The winners of the
raffles will be drawn at 5p and again at 6:30p. All online winners
will be contacted directly by email as soon as I can catch my breath
and get back home to the computer....give me til Monday for that
please, I think I might be needing a little wiggle time after a
weekend of friends and partying!

Ya Gotta Play To Win: www.rockysraffles.com
and now [drum roll]
The Winners of the Where's Waldo are:

$50 Raffle Credits - Caprice Turner

$5 Raffle Credits - Susan M. Baker, Diane Campbell and Traci Roth

Congratulations, and thanks to everyone for the great participation. If
you go to the $3, look closely in the greenery above the posed raffle
prize you will see our Waldo peeking out, No. 3004.

Again, thank you all for the love and wonderful support you've given me
and my beloved shelter, Rocky's!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay