Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 2010 12:12:48 EST
OK all - we need your help. I don't know if anyone has done this before
but I know we all have had New Year's Resolutions. One of if not thee
most popular is to lose weight (hey who hasn't agreed to try that).
Both my wife and I need to lose weight... but instead of the usual
resolution we have decided to make it a contest of sorts. Yup... that's
right... a contest. We both want to lose 40 pounds each by July. We
also want your support. What can you do? You can visit our personal web
site @ www dot rossows dot com and check out the FERRETS page. If you
want to read the rest you are more than welcome BUT the important part
is becoming someone we can add to the 'SPONSORS' page. Every dollar
we earn will go directly to Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services. As a
minimum they will earn $80 from us but the maximum is up to you! If I
don't have your picture and you want to be added to the sponsors page
you can send it to me along with a commitment to sponsor at my email
address [log in to unmask]

so come on everyone and help me and my wife get pressured in to losing
that weight! Oh... and help the ferrets too!