From:
Kimberly Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:38:19 -0800
>From:    collyferret
> ... What is pinfords porridge please.

Colleen,

Thank you for asking! Pingford's Porridge is a ferret food made with
ONLY human-grade chicken, turkey, beef liver, beef fat, and whole
(cooked) eggs. We don't use dried eggs, low-quality meats or fillers.
We simply do not skimp! Pingford's is a result of our 9 year journey on
the hunt for an easy-to-serve, high-quality food to add to our ferret's
diet. Many ofour ferrets have been rescues or adoptions have suffered
various ailments which I believe to be partially diet-related. Long
ago, we grew tired of trying to piece together a variety of expensive
supplements, soups low in nutrients, kibble and treats in order to give
our ferrets the best we could. After many hours, many lab tests and
many trials, Pingford's Porridge was born! "Pingford", by the way, is
our tiny girl ferret named Abigail Ping-Ping. She was a hard case when
it came to eating good foods. Now, she runs to the kitchen when it's
Porridge time. It seemed fitting to give her a very important place in
the Pingford's Porridge endeavor! Pingford is prounounced "ping-ferd".

Our nutritional information is obtained from a State licensed lab-
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude fat min 42%, Crude fiber max 2%, Crude
protein min 40%, Moisture max 3%

Our website is up and running @ www.pingfordsporridge.com and here
you'll find feeding tips, ordering intstructions, ferret pics and much
more. Of course, we always welcome questions at

Don't forget to enter our Grand Opening Drawing for a chance to win one
of 3 free packages of Pingford's Porridge! To enter, email your name
and your email address to [log in to unmask] (your address will
only be used to notify you if you are a winner in the drawing). Please
one entry per person/household. Winners randomly drawn and notified on
or around the 31st of January!

And lastly, thank you to those who have emailed the many questions
we've received. We appreciate having the opportunity to both answer
your questions and hear your WEASEL TALES! Please remember to add
[log in to unmask] to your safe email list in order to receive
a response to your inquiry.

Kimberly
www.pingfordsporridge.com
Luckweasel, LLC

[Moderator's note: Future posts may be considered to be of a commercial
nature and subject to case-be-case approval. BIG]