From:
Diane Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:53:07 -0800
I was called to pick up a foundling last night.  She was actually found
about a month ago but the man could not keep her.  No pets allowed.  She
was found outside an apt complex called Sophies in west Fairbanks so her
name is... Yep, Sophy.  She is a beautiful little chocolate, about a year
old but has a very swollen vulva.  I have never seen adrenal with
absolutely no hair loss.  I realize that it could be a remnant from an
incomplete spay.  I will be talking to my vet, sigh, about the next course
of action.  Keep you posted.  Have a beautiful Easter and for those of us
that honor the holiday, may we all be trully thankful and that such a
redeeming sacrifice has been made.  Praise God!!!

Diana and TheFerret Farm