Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 23:21:58 -0700
>It would be untypical of the local "hippie" growers to use such
>insecticides & rodenticides. Furthermore, the Marijuana shops that
>sell the medicinal Marijuana are interested in supplying a clean
>product & take pride in such.

Tracy..that is exactly what a friend of mine up by Lassen National Park
says. He has ferrets and grows 'several' plants every year for his
glaucoma. We were talking about that very report and he said he would
be worried that he could track some into the house and it would kill
his two ferrets, that free-roam his house. Only way he does battle with
bugs is with insecticida soap and critters with CD's hanging around the
plants, hi and low..the 'rainbow' of reflection keeps birds and animals
away.. specially deer, that would love to munch on his garden of
delight!

MC