From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 08:39:44 -0700
OK, the guilt is eating me up!  For the last year and a half I have been
lucky enough to be at home 24-7 with my babies.  Unfortunately I recently
had to return the the workforce and am gone from home all day.  My babies
were used to having free roam of the house while I was home, but are now
confined to the cage during the day---fortunately it is a very big cage
and they have everything they need--except me:( For the first few days
they didnt want much to do with me as if I'd abandoned them, now they are
finally coming around.  I would leave them out all day except for worrying
about them.  The first thing I do when I arrive home every day is to check
on them and let them out.  Then of course, fix recipe and treats.  My
question is......anyone else had to go through this??  and how do you deal
with the guilt?????

Angie George