From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:28:44 -0800
Sandi Robinson gives her heart, soul and wallet to the ferrets in
her care. Now, to help give as much as possible back to Sandi, we've
decided to extend our Friends of Ferret Shelters raffle for the Heaven
Scent Rescue/Shelter by an extra week. The new deadline for ticket
purchases is 9 p.m. EST on Monday, Nov. 26. This will be our last
raffle of the year!

Tickets cost just $2 (three tix for $5 and six tix for $10) - every
penny will go directly to Sandi's shelter in Dothan, Alabama.

Please visit our website at http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com
to view the prizes you can win, including:

* gift baskets guaranteed to pamper both you and your ferret(s) for
  the holidays - packed with toys, treats, music, plush bedding and
  lap robes, gourmet foods and holiday-themed collectibles;
* a carrier gift set guaranteed to have your ferret traveling in style
  and comfort over the holidays;
* an adorable insulated Gevalia backpack with a full service for two
  people, stuffed with delicious coffees, tea, hot chocolate and a
  selection of goodies;
* beautiful hand-sewn bedding, an unusual tunnel hammie and
  ferret-pleasing toys;
* a silvertone and amethyst heart-shaped necklace, plus a super grab
  bag with a three-movie DVD, handmade jewelry, a collection of soaps
  and perfume, and a Star Wars video game;
* a complete set of Boston Rounds medicine bottles and syringes that
  shelter operators love! really make life easier for shelter operators;
  and more!

Purchasing tickets is easy, just click on the PayPal logo on our
website or send a check to the address just above the logo. A $2 ticket
is a wonderful way to say "thank you" to Sandi for her extraordinary
hard work for the past 12 years - and you might just win a terrific
prize in turn!

Thank you to all who support our ferret shelters - you truly do make a
difference!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters
http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com/