From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 1995 20:25:57 -0500
    Siamese is chocolate?  I have a pamphlet from Marshall Farms that says
Siamese is equivilent to what others call "butterscotch".  Well, whatever.
Strangely, although I misinterpreted what siamese was, Seymour *is* siamese!
(the pattern).  Thanx for the info on showing.  One question: you said that
I need to tell the breeder, birth date and parents.  Well, he's from MF, was
born in january, but how can I even make a guess at who his parents were?

    To Christa:

    I wanna show, too!  I've also noticed that there are no shows in the
south.  I live in Austin, so I guess we're too far apart.  But if anyone in
Austin or around (I actually live in San Marcos, even though Ijust said...
babble, babble, ramble...)If someone around here wants to have a show, lets
get together!  One of my goals when I graduate and start making the big
bucks(haha) is to start a pet show in which no pedigrees are needed to help
discourage (in a very small way) breeding full-blood animals, thus
contributing to pet overpopulation.  Not that people who are really gung-ho
about dog and cat shows will care, but just to spread the idea that mutts
are *okay*!  I know I'm digressing horribly, but just to say that I am very
interested in shows and would like to help start some ferret shows, or at
least ferret gatherings for clubs or something.  I have a terrible case of
babbling, today.  I just realized I said something kinda misleading.  It is
not okay to not neuter your mutts, and produce more mutts, it's just okay
to own them, get them from shelters,and they are just as good as full-bred
dogs.  This has nothing to do with ferrets, so I'll just shut up.  Anyone
else got a headache?;)
                        -Barb Seymour, and PK

P.S. Psycho asked me to post the following letter:
     Dear Stan Stickowaskitowislki,
     HMPH!
             love, Siko

oh, dear...I'm terribly sorry.  I'm afraid he got his manners, as well as
his brains, from his father.(heehee!):)******