Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:47:27 -0400
Ben has been doing so-so.  I spent yesterday with him at the vets.
Stayed up with him all last night.  He started vomiting and diarrhea.
I got the blood results back and things are not good.  It appears that
he is loosing protein either in his kidney or digestional track.  His BG
also was 47.  Either way the results do not look good.  I think the next
step is going to be an ultrasound.  He just hates all the medicines.  He
has now started to develop ulcers so yet another medication.  That look
just kills me.  You know the look.  The big brown eyes that say Mommy I
love you, why is this happening.  My heart just breaks...

Please keep Ben in your prayers.  I am not ready to say good-bye.

Lisa & her 24 paws