From:
Mickey Rene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 15:56:02 EST
Hello to all you ferret lovers out there.  I felt I owed it to my two
babies to tell everyone how wonderful it has been since I got another
ferret for Jitterbug to play with.  Bojangles is also a female, and a
little over 2 months.  Jitterbug is 8 months old, and just loves her new
friend.  I finally put Bojangles in Jitterbug's cage last week, and at
first all they did was fight in it, but now they roll up together in the
hammock and sleep in a big ball of fur.  They keep each other busy MOST of
the time.  However, this morning while Bojangles was on the couch dancing
at me, Jitterbug somehow managed to climb up the bar stools, get onto the
kitchen counter, and knocked over my mom's beautiful vase of carnations.
Luckily, there was only a small chip in the vase, but I hate to think what
else she can do if she gets back up on those stools.  So I'd appreciate any
suggestions on keeping Jitterbug from climbing the stools, which have a
fabric seat.