From:
debbie & gerry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 17:00:54 -0400
Hi All,

I've been trying to post for a couple of days now but my server has been
giving me trouble.  Hopefully this time I'll get through.  My oldest ferret
Snowy, has been exceptionally (spelling) itchy this year during shedding the
shedding season, to the point that she has scratched a couple of bald spots
on herself.  What can I do to relieve some of the itchys.  She's healthy
otherwise.  Thanks.

Deb and her 6 Crazy Ladies   email me at   [log in to unmask]

    remember Kodo