From:
FurpeopleWeyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 04:55:39 -0700
I need some info from some of you folks living there......

I have been contacted by a woman here in Nevada who is moving out
there next month. She has two ferrets she would like to take with her.
However some one has told her that it would cost her $1000 a piece to
"register" them with the state and she can't afford $2000 to keep them.

I think she's telling 'stories' as I have never seen any mention of any
such thing, but before I out and out tell her she is really confused,
I'd like to be a little more sure of my facts.

Anyone in Pa ever heard of such a thing?

Thanks!

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr