From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:37:29 -0400
Dear Meghan,
We have 2 large dogs.  One is a mix and other part shepherd and part
Norwegian Elkhound.  When we got Fester she was soooooo little!  She would
latch onto Brownie's lip and hang on.  Brownie would give her a ride.
Somehow Brownie knew that she was a fragile little thing.  Nothing has
changed over time, except that when Brownie wants to play she will put her
fat paw on Fester's tail to hold her in place!  Bear mostly ignores her,
but seems to enjoy watching her antics.  Both dogs would make good guard
dogs....they really bark a blue streak at strangers, but have the most
gentleness with Fester.  I think it all depends on the nature of a
dog...their personality.  Just like with hoomans.  :-)

Ryan
Fester (Can we go to the Brownie carnival and ride the lip ride???)
Nino (I'm not too sure about these doggies...they look too big for me to
      eat one!)
Reiko (Jus' open the door and let ME have a try!)