From:
Ann Hehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:05:16 -0500
Hi all,
My 4 1/2 yr old female, Cinnamon, has a history of left adrenalectomy in
7/98.  She currently has major hair loss which apparently is from her
right.  She is a poor surgical risk so my vet and I decided to try Lupron.
She received the 4 month dose on 10/20, 3 weeks today.  So far no noticable
signs of improvement in regard to the hair loss.  She is still bald in
various areas on her back.  Anyone out there with experience with the four
month dose care to share their experiences, particularly how long it took
to see hair growth?  I would appreciate it.  Other than this she is her
usual self.  You can respond privately or on the list.  Thanks in advance.

Ann and the terrific 3