From:
Cynthia Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 20:30:23 -0500
I really appreciate all the responses I have gotten regarding descenting my
two rescues.  I really feel trapped about what to do.  Luckily I have a
week and a half to really think things over.  Today I tried to let Thistle
and Ivy play with the other five...within minutes they were fighting and
spraying.  I would love not to have to descent them but I am worried about
my landlord throwing a fit.  Any suggestions on socialization of the group.
My others did some early fighting but that was all.  These two let out
blood curdeling screams....and a joyful odor.  I tried spraying them with
apple bitter to decrease the biting and wrestling..but that did not work.
Please offer suggestions.

Cynthia and the furry heard