From:
Chip Gallo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1993 07:55:22 -0400
Chris - I don't remember running any ferret FAQ by you last you.
Perhaps my feed needs to be changed or my bedding has too much dust ...

Seriously, I'll look around the the files and see what ferret stuff
I have. I'm more of an "organizational" guy, keeping track of clubs
and well-connected owners. I could put together a few paragraphs on
support organizations and such. Also, the AFA has published an intro
to ferrets which is available in electronic form. It could be made
requestable from the archive site.

BTW, my wife Chris and I had an 8 lb. 11 oz. girl, Julia Allison,
Monday night at 8:27 p.m. She is doing fine as is mom.

Have fun in Japan!

<Chip>

<Chip Gallo * Action Comm Research * Rockville, MD USA  >
<[log in to unmask] * CIS: 76376,3147 * Ferret Owner>
<OS/2 2.1 User * Laser Disc Potato * LAN Man * NetAware >