Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:03:01 -0800
Hi all,
I received a far infrared light for Christmas.  I have read great reviews
about this type of light for a wide range of health problems in humans.
I haven't been able to find any info on use with ferrets.  I currently
have one adrenal/insulinoma 5 year old who is being treated with
melatonin and fish oils (vet does not suggest surgery at this time)
and was wondering if the light would help at all.  Anyone have any
experience?

Thanks in advance for any input,
Brandy (Bond and Indy)