From:
CMorri3070 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 23:52:15 EST
Hi everyone.

We bought my son a 4 week old ferret two weeks ago and she is a real joy.
(Nibbles) My boyfriend and I would like to get one for ourselves.  We could
go out and buy another one, but we were wondering if there is one near us
that might need adopted.  We live in Decatur, Illinois which is about 30
miles from Springfield, Illinois.  We also travel up north toward Chicago to
Peotone, Illinois every once in a while since that is where my boyfriend is
from.  The ferret we would adopt would get plenty of free and play time and
lots of love and affection.  If anyone knows of a ferret needing a good
home, please EMail me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks..
Charlotte     =)