From:
"Matthew T. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 17:30:39 -0600
    Gwendolyn,

    I had the same problem you described in the FML with regards to getting
my ferret to take his vitamins.
    I found the easiest way to do this is to get the ferret to open his
little mouth (mine yawn when held by the scruff of the neck), and then put a
little smear of what you want him (or her, of course) to eat on the tongue.
    Both of my little ones, Buddy and Basil, HATED the vitamin paste I got
them, and I tried this just to get them to eat it for their own good --
after I smeared it on the tongues, though, and they ate it, they decided it
was VERY good, and will now fall all over themselves with excitement when
they smell it.  Hope this helps!  :)

Matt

This offer is not available in stores!  Reply by return mail with your
address and credit card number and receive, for only $19.95, the complete
set of THE WORLD'S SHORTEST BOOKS, handsomely bound in leather.  These
books are the shortest ever written, and will provide you and your
friends lasting moments of pleasure and enjoyment!

Titles include "Arab Military Victories", "President Clinton's Fulfilled
Campaign promises", "The Compendium of Intelligent and Useful AOLers",
"Life Without Unix", and many, many more.

Order TODAY!

[Moderator's note: I'll let long signatures through the first time, but
will try to limit them to just a few lines after that.  Though this is
a natural for the Advertising Issue.  BIG]