Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:20:34 EDT
I actually work at a Petsmart here in Virginia Beach, VA. We DO NOT
sell ferrets and we WON'T. My suggestion to you is tell them that you
have a complaint to make and you want to contact corporate. Don't let
it rest. The more you persist the more you will get done. Our petsmart
had a problem with chinchillas getting sick.....they were going to
resell them again! I fought with my managers and I got custody of all
three chinchillas, and we no longer sell any chinchillas. Another thing
that would be a good idea to do is contact PETA, They currently have a
campaign against Petsmart. They might be able to help with any contact
information.

Tyler M.
Virginia Beach, VA