From:
Jean Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:32:26 EDT
My husband and I are flying to Seattle, WA on May 9th and returning on May
16th.  If anyone needs ferret transport escorts, we are willing to take
them along (if Delta allows it?) We will be leaving from Savannah, GA,
going to Cincinnati, OH, then to Seattle, WA.  Coming back we will leave
Seattle, going to Atlanta, GA, then to Savannah, GA.  We are flying Delta
and it will be my first time flying, so this is all new to me.  I just want
to offer help if anyone needs it.  You can e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
if you think I can help you.

Jean Goddard in
Bluffton, SC