From:
Debi Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:20:17 EDT
I wrote yesterday about ear mites.  I had said I searched the archives
and they were out of date.  I am so sorry BIG !!  after reading what you
wrote under my post, I tried again and sure enough I found what I was
looking for.  I obviously was not doing something right when I searched.
I apologize BIG.  I know you do a lot of work to keep the FML running
smooth.  It is always great to hear what other people say !!  I am sorry
for offending you BIG.  You do a great job with the FML. : )

Debi

[Moderator's note: Heck no, I wasn't offended at all.  I'm glad you were
able to get the info you wanted... and thanks for your kind words!  BIG]