From:
SilkLady 7 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:53:48 EDT
First of all I'd like to send lots of thanks to all of you who responded to
my NO BITE and sofa hiding problem.  You're all wonderful.  I got so many
letters that even though it may take a while I promise I will get back to
all of you.  I've been busy this week with home improvements including a
little additional ferret proofing but you'll all be hearing from me soon!

Also, I met an elementary school student in a chat room this week and he
would like to be added to the FML> His address is [log in to unmask]  He has an
albino named Ivory who had to be taken to the hospital this week and is
pretty down and out about it.  She hasn't eaten in over a week!  They're
working hard right now to try to find the cause.  If any of you have the
time please right to him and keep Ivory in your thoughts and prayers.  I
told him that you were very supportive and absolutely the greatest people
the world has to offer!!!

Thanks again to all of you who took the time to respond to this mom in
distress!! In time I hope to be of help to some of you too!!!

SilkLady7
Kristen