From:
Michele Joudrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 13:29:28 GMT
Hi Everyone.  I just wanted to say thank- you to everyone who e-mailed me
and gave me advice on my little fuzz butt!  To give you all an update,
Oscar is doing well.  He went to the vet yesterday and the vet looked at
him closely, felt around, checked his heart and breathing.  Since there are
no other symptoms and Oscar is acting normal other than the coughing, we
are going to give it a little while and monitor him.  If it doesn't stop
than we are going to give him a whack of tests just to determine if he is
okay.  The vet is thinking that he may have a cold.  (awww...) and may give
him something for his cough!

Other than that, all things are normal.  The ferts are running around,
jumping from table to table, stealing my slippers and having a grand time
playing with the cats.

Take Care everyone!
Michelle
{:-D} Oscar, Miko, Tinker, Tiny and the Cats Eclipse and Tigger.