From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 01:59:03 -0500
My last Maltese Ferret Penny auction has come to a close and I just
wanted to say to all of you who bought pennies from me that if you are
thinking of having your coins made into jewelry there is but one person
to go to.  That is Melissa Kuzara (God I hope I did not slaughter your
last name, Melissa!).  This woman has donated her time and talent to
everyone out there who should want jewelry made from these coins and I
can attest to her workmanship because I have a charm bracelet she made
for me that is breathtaking to behold.  Who else would charge for
materials and not make a massive profit off of these coins but her??  She
is truly a wonderful individual and I highly suggest you think before
going to someone who would surely take you to the cleaners.  I am
donating 50 coins to her and what does she decide to do?  Help shelters.
What a wonderful FMLer and human being.  Rusty gives her his 5 paws up
rating and that is something for him to do.  He is doing fabulous by the
way.  So there you have it.  Melissa is THE person to e-mail for all your
ferrety Maltese Penny jewelry needs.

Diane

www.geocities.com/alpha_ferret/gallery.html

This site is dedicated to my Count Ibili and designed by none other
then Kat Parsons.