From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 19:12:05 -0400
Hi, Folxes!

Well, Misti-Ferret has continued without any further hair loss.  Though you
can see skin better than you ever could, the fur has stopped falling and
she appears to be no different than she ever has been.  She still streaks
through the house to chase Hershey (the baby), or to catch up with another
ferret that looks like it's have too much fun without her.  She also is one
of the first to make a bee-line to the front door whenever it's opened.
She snuck out the back door the other day, too!

Basically, it looks as though she may have just lost a little more fur than
she normally does.  The vet recommended keeping an eye on her to see if
anything changes.  If not, then I shouldn't worry at this point.  So I'm
going to just watch and wait.

Just thought you'd all like to catch up on her situation!

Todd and the (Hey!  Let's make some fur socks!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/