Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 20:37:46 -0700
Hi.

Bob's post about Modern Ferret was right on target.  To voice your dislike
is one thing, but how dare you censor and impose your beliefs on us simply
because you own a ferret?!?  Who's side are you on anyway?  Modern Ferret
and this mailing list is for and about the ferrets, remember?!?!  We are
supposed to support and help each other.  Some of you lost touch with that.
Please jump off that ego high and check yourselves.  You owe a lot of
people an apology.

Alissa & Ottis & Henry

p.s. If I don't respond to your flames, it's because I am out buying all
the copies of Modern Ferret I can find.