From:
Tina McFeaters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 07:30:57 EDT
Little deaf ferret.

Hi there everyone.  I hope this finds your ferrets happy and dooking.

I live in Johnstown, PA and received a phone call from our local pet
store.  They have a baby ferret with a severe biting problem.  It is a
pathvalley boy and a cutie at that.  They did not realize that the baby
was deaf, until I went in and saw the white stripe down it's head.  I
did tests on the ferret with just noises, and noises that by the way,
made the rest of the ferrets in the cage go bonkers for.  No reaction was
ever achieved from this little one.  If anyone in our area is interested
in this little one, please contact me at my email address.  I can't be
positive but the woman that works there said that for me, if I found
anyone in the area wanting this little one and can provide and a great
home for it they would consider just giving it to that family.  I am
considering it myself but taking in another ferret right now is not
really in my best interest or my other ferrets best interest as that
would put all four of them around the same age and I am concerned for
the later years of there life and if they all four would have health
problems I don't know if I could afford all four at once like that.
That is my only reason for not taking this little cutie pie with vampire
similarities into my home.

I hope someone can take this miniature vampire with fur and give it the
loving home it deserves.

Sincerely,
Tina McFeaters