From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:22:34 -0800
Hello,
Recently when cutting my fuzzies nails, I've noticed that the pads of
their feet are very flaky and dry.  Today, it looked like my boy's pads
were cracked and although he was dooking away, it looked painful to me.
I was wondering it anyone has any suggestions for how I may "moisturize"
them.  I have heard that Bag Balm works wonders.  Has anyone used this
product?  Is it worth my while to purchase a container?  There is also a
product called Invisible boot which is also meant to protect.  If anyone
has used either product or knows or another that may help, please write
to me personally.

Lisa and her two fuzzbutts, Bentley and Cinnamon