From:
Kim Vanderlaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:04:01 -0400
Hi,

I'm trying to check on Jackie Hawley (Dook Nook) in Jacksonville, FL.
They've recently had quite bit of rain all at once and flooding has
been a concern.  When I emailed her, it bounced.

If anyone can get in touch and let her know that folks are worried about
her, I'd appreciate it.

If you know how she's doing or can find out, please email me off-list.

Thank you!

Kim

[Moderator's note: Someone contacted her and she is OK.  Some flooding
to outbuildings, but she is fine.  BIG]