Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:20:31 EDT
Wow, what a birthday Mz.Izzy had. I am sure she will come and tell
you all about it, after she gets through playing with her presents.

"Ouch Iz, stop that"

First I would like the thank all you wonderful hoomans for all your
great ideas. I would never have come up with a good gift for Iz if
not for you. Now, I know you want to know what I picked.

Kathy K. Suggested a Bedazzler. So I got out momma's catalog and looked
it up. OMG ::paws on either side of my face::: This is the perfect Izzy
gift. She loves sparkly girlie things. She is going crazy with it. Our
hammie is sparkly now, the water dish, her little brother Pablo, last
time I looked she was working on Big Daddy's hard hat (won't the BFF's
love him :::snicker:::) Thank you Kathy for the perfect gift idea.

Travis picked the spa trip to The White Weezil Spa located in the
scenic great northwoods, in Greenbay, WI. I think he picked it because
someone has to take her and Big Daddy is a huge Packer Fan. It's like
two gifts in one for him. Thank you Kristy Brink for this great idea.

Again, I would like to thank everyone for all their help. Not only did
you help me and Big Daddy. But you helped raise 82 pounds of food for
the Ferret Emergency Response Rescue and Evacuation Team. Totally
ferret rounded it out to an even 100 pounds. Y'all did good.

If you would like to learn more about the Ferret Emergency Response
Rescue and Evacuation Team and the good work they do, please go to:
http://www.ferretemergency.org/

Kathy and Kristy, would you please email April Bigoname at
So she can send you your gifts.

Hugs,
Tonks and the bedazzaling Mz Isabella Gucci-Jones