From:
Kelleen and the FANG Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 20:19:26 -0700
Hi All,

My goodness you guys are sooooooo wonderful I am once again amazed by
you.  Dayna is thrilled at your response to my request and managed to go
out and obtain a great new air conditioner today.  She could not wait for
money because of the great need of her fuzzy's so she basically put her
jeep up as collateral for it.  Now when I get her your donations it will
be used to pay off the cost of the AC unit so she gets her jeep back:-)

I have had a wonderful and generous response to my plea on behalf of
Dayna and I am trying to get back to each and every e-mail sent me but it
will take a little while to reach you all<GGG>  Honestly there were that
many of you!  So the babies should be nice and cool by tomorrow at the
latest and then we work to get the darn jeep back.  THANKS for all your
love and concern,  Kelleen and The FANG GANG!!

*      Kelleen Andrews  &  Her FANG GANG!!!!          *
*  President and Founder of F.A.N.G. Shelter/Club     *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*      208-342-7292                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *