Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:23:32 -0500
For those of you who knew Bailey Green, here is the information on her
memorial service for those close enough and interested in going:

There is a memorial service planned for Saturday, November 19, 2011 for
Bailey Green from 2 - 4 PM. The memorial service will be in the home of
Bailey's dear friend Traci Roth at 806 Westminster Dr., Richardson, Tx.
75081. Please RSVP to ensure we can accommodate everyone. Refreshments
will be served. We will be presenting a slide show to remember Bailey's
life. We would like to include your memories, so please scan any photos
and email them to Traci at [log in to unmask] We ask that you
send pictures no later than noon Thursday.

Please pass the word to ensure that I don't overlook letting someone
know.

Eleanor