Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 07:49:50 -0400
I have been trying to catch up on the my FML reading when I saw the post
about the Photo Contest.  For what its worth here is my 2 cents.

As a person that has had my ferrets in 3 of the 4 calendars I can tell
you how wonderful they are.  Beautifully done.  And so much fun to show
off.  I also love it when someone I know has their ferret on there and I
can see it all month!

As a one time judge I can tell you it was done fair and square.

But most of all is the HARD work Judy has done and it was HER idea and it
is Her time and HER effort that puts the calendars together so why can't
she do it HER way?  If you read anything on the FML about Judy it's
usually about something she has started to raise money.  She is full of
ideas and she makes them happen.  I wish I knew the total of the money
she has raise.  I bet you can't even imagine.  The time she puts out for
people that take care of ferrets.  This money doesn't go to her ferrets
but to the people that take care of a lot of ferrets.  She is just a
wonderful, smart, and talented person.  My hat's off to Judy Cooke.

Now go take some new photo's and send them to Judy for the contest.

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang
Champ and Barbie
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/
Want a ferret clock? See our clocks at: