From:
Phillipa Head <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2014 23:31:19 +0100
Dear All,

It's really good to meet you. I have four fuzzbutts, Charlie and Sapphy
are nearly 4, Jasmine and Willow are nearly 3. I had the implants done
for Sapphy and Jasmine two years ago with the intention to neuter them
this spring. Having spoken to my vets (I have my local one and my best
one!), they both recommended continuing with the implants - these ones
are the 4 year long ones. Apparently there is now a definite link to
cushing's disease and neutering. CD tends to appear 3 years after the
operation according to my local vet - does anyone else know about this?

It doesn't seem to be that well known in my neck of the woods that
implants are available for hobs and jills and I thought I'd see what
everyone else thought or if they knew that implants were an option.

Cheers,
Flip x