From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:29:19 EST
Yes, hee hee hee noise that ferrets make when they are excited and
playing is laughter, I agree.  If you want to hear this noise that a
ferret makes, go to http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/allergies.html and
scroll to the bottom, turn up your speakers, and click on the button that
directs you to.  This is my sons ferret Laddie.  When he was younger, all
Chet had to do was hold him and jostle him him a little and make a goofy
face to make him laugh.  lol.  Now that Laddie is 3 years old, Chet has
to roll around the floor and act quite silly to get the same response.

Wolfy